Preparing eFrontPro setup:
1. Uncompress eFrontPro files to a system folder, for example C:\efrontpro or /var/www/efrontpro
2. Create a virtual host in your web server, having a document root pointing to the above directory's www/ folder, for example c:\efrontpro\www or /var/www/efrontpro/www. It is very important to make sure that it points to www/, and not efrontpro/, otherwise various parts of the system will misbehave.
3.Give write permissions to your web server for the `eFrontPro` folder. At minimum, the web server must have write access to the following folders:
- libraries/ (for the duration of the installation, in order for the configuration file to be created. Permanently, in order to enable upgrading through the platform itself)
Installing eFrontPro using the web interface wizard
- Point your browser to your virtual host's homepage, for example, http://efrontpro.example.com
- Click the «Install» button and fill in the required database and user information. Click on submit.
- That's it! You're now signed in as the administrator account, have fun!