Each branch you create may have super-users that have increased permissions and administration rights for that branch. In order to create a branch admin you need to do two things.
- Create a user and have this user's user type to be Administrator or some other admin based custom defined user type (1)
- and assign this user to the branch (2)
A branch may have more than one branch admins, depending on the needs of your organization.
A branch administrator may:
- Create and manage courses, curriculums, categories, certificates, locations and discussions for his own branch
- Create and manage users, groups, branches (own branch), jobs, audiences, skills and skill-gap tests for his own branch
- Purchase course for user from his account balance (check more details in Payments section)
The above functions may be limited or expanded by creating a custom admin based user type and modifying its permissions.
For more information about branch scope and branch permission check out the article Who sees what and why in branches.